Confetti cards with Daria

Hello dear friends!

Daria here today. And it is such a pleasure to host Neat&Tangled blog again after a break (maternity leave:).

I want to share two very similar cards with you today using Falling Circles cover plate from the latest release and Hooray Word die.


The moment I saw this cover plate, I thought about confetti. It  talks to me: "In-laid...". So I couldn't resist (lol).


This is very simple, but I believe eye-catching design. In-laid technique gives it texture and dimension, and a realistic confetti look.


Hooray Word die was a perfect match to finish it up.


I hope you like this idea and will give a try. Be sure to tag us in social media, so we can see your projects.

Thanks sooooo much for stopping by,

xoxo

Neat&Tangled products used:
Falling Circles cover plate
Hooray Word die

8 comments

  1. Hi Daria, I adore these cards! So happy and celebratory!
    Maternity leave is a great reason to take a break...congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Congratulations. I love your cards and the colors you chose. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The color scheme is a perfect match to the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards :) In-laid technique is awesome with these dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are soooo cheerful and festive thanks to these inlaid confettis !!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top