Design Team Reunion: Nina Yang

Hello everyone! It’s Nina Yang here! I was lucky to join Neat and Tangled design team for a year about 5 years ago! Danielle is one of the sweetest person I’ve met and she has some of the most creative ideas in the industry! I’m delighted to join the celebration with a card I made from the new Wild Ones stamp set and Wild Ones – Nice and Neat Dies!
It’s the giraffe’s birthday and she's hosting a disco party! The monkey is swinging by with his gifts! The new Like Magic Sequin Mix is perfect for making a disco ball for the party scene! So sparkly and fun! I bended the sentiment strip a little for some dimension and movement on my card. All elements are colored with Copic markers.

Thanks Neat and Tangled again for having me!

Happy Birthday!

Hugs,
Nina

5 comments

Back to Top