Design Team Reunion: Heather Hoffman

Good morning! Heather Hoffman here - and I'm super excited to be guesting on the Neat and Tangled blog today to help celebrate Neat and Tangled's 5th Birthday! I spent a brief bit of time on the N & T Design Team a few years back, and also spent a year on the Little Tangles Design Team - so many fond memories, and love watching each new release come out.

I actually have TWO cards to share with you today - and in the past week I've even shared a couple more if you want to check them out!


I just can't get enough of the darling giraffe from the new Wild Ones stamp set - and it pairs so perfectly on this card with the previously released Floral Heart! I colored them both up with Copics and die cut each one with their coordinating dies.


I added a strip of pattern paper on the bottom of my card base, and blended some distress ink across the top - splattering with water and white paint for texture. Mounted the wreath and giraffe with foam adhesive, and stamped a sentiment from Kindness Matters (I'm pretty sure it was my first ever Neat and Tangled set - and I still have it, obviously, because it is still so relevant!)


Next up, I had played a little with the new Open Box Die - but when I saw what Miriam Prantner's - the die designer - created HERE, I knew just what I wanted to make with it! 


I die cut it from kraft paper, layered some pattern paper, and heat embossed a sentiment from Out of the Box on a strip of black cardstock. Then...I tucked something inside and tied it closed!


Untie the string...


...and TADA!!! Isn't this a perfect way to tuck a little cash inside as a gift?


If you are wondering about anything I used on these cards, you can find links to them all below! Thanks so much for stopping by today - and CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Neat and Tangled!!! 


4 comments

Back to Top