I have 3 types of quick and easy Christmas cards to share. I guess you all know them:
Many people start mass-producing cards for Christmas, so I thought I'd share three one layer cards that can easily be mass-produced.. They're all quick and easy, but some are even quicker that others ;) And the best thing: You don't even need any Christmas stamps for the following projects:
Type 1: "There's plenty of time left, so I'll mix some techniques"
- Ink your On the corner die with Versamark before you place it on your cardbase and run it through your die-cut-machine
- Remove the die and sprinkle on some glittery embossing powder to accentuate the cut frame. Heat emboss.
- Stamp the sentiment from on the corder additions.
- Add some sequins (Birthday Bash Mix) and gems
- stick some washi tape to the bottom of the card
- round the top corners.
Type 2: "November already, let's do something less time consuming"
- Stamp and emboss your sentiment from Sparkle and Shine in White
- Also stamp and emboss the Circle from Sparkle and Shine and the circle from Creepy Cute
- color the circles with watercolor.
- remove color from white embossed areas.
- color gems in matching colours using Markers (Copic for example) and add them.
Type 3: "Oh gosh! December 18th already and I still need a bunch of cards. it MUST be simple!"
- stamp the Time Warp background in gold ink (I uses Brilliance)
- Stamp a star from Photo Booth and the Sentiment from Sparkle and Shine and gold emboss both.
- Round the corners.
That's how it works, right? ;)
I hope this inspired you to use your non-Christmas Neat & Tangled stamps for quick and easy Christmas cards :)