Halloween!!

Hi, everyone! So I think I get a little too excited about Halloween sometimes. I'm seeing skulls, pumpkins and ghosts all over now so I figured it was time to start creating my Halloween cards. Hey, I'm not complaining! The blacks and oranges get me so excited!! So I figured I'd bust out my awesome set, Graveyard Shift! Here's my card!


To start the card off, I stamped the cob webs in light grey to create a spooky little background. On a piece of vellum, I heat embossed the skeleton in white. I attached it to the base with foam dots. I then stamped the sentiment in black ink, attached a few sequins and called it a day!


I love the simplicity of the card! Maybe it's just because I love Halloween in general! Make sure to stop by the shop and pick this bad boy up. He's only $6!! A steal if you ask me :)



Thanks so much for stopping by!! See you next week for the release!!

Kristen

5 comments

  1. Such a fun card, love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love how you heat embossed the skeleton on the vellum, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally, CUTE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This Halloween card in white is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top