Watercolor Birthday Balloons

Hello there, Joni here sharing a watercolor project that you can use with any stamp set that you have. Sometimes we need a quick Birthday card and sentiments sometimes can help with that.....hehehe especially Neat & Tangled sentiments Photo Booth :)

To begin my card I first drew my circles using pencil and then stamped the sentiments from Photo Booth using Versamark ink then gold heat embossed the sentiments.


Next, I watercolored the inside of the balloons with distress ink smooshing it on the acrylic block. Then use the water brush, fill in the colors, and let it dry. Once its all dry I then erase the pencil mark. Then I drew the balloon strings using the Distress Markers in Crushed Olive, Worn Lipstick, and Wild Honey.

To finish off the card I added some watercolor splatter using the remaining ink on the acrylic block let it dry and the Birthday card is done :)


Here's the full image of the card.


I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Labor Day :)

8 comments

  1. Joni! This is sooooo wonderful and your tut is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love those watercoloured balloons - and the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. Such a simple idea formed into a stunning card. Thanks for teaching me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colour and card!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love how you made the watercolor balloons, TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top