Happy Birthday, Cupcake

Happy Friday, friends! It's Mary Dawn here, with a cute cupcake card. 


I have recently come to the conclusion that everything is happier if it has a mustache. This card just might prove it. 

I stamped the solid cupcake wrapper/bottom and the happy birthday sentiment from Sketchy Cupcakes in a light grey ink. I stamped the cupcake icing in Memento London Fog and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers. I stamped the cupcake eyes and smile separately, selectively inking first the eyes and stamping and then the mouth and stamping. I needed room for my cupcake's tiny grey mustache. I added the fussy-cut icing to the white panel with dimensional adhesive and added rock candy distress stickles as a final touch. 

Have a great weekend! --Mary Dawn

4 comments

Back to Top