YCU Challenge 13: Hot Trends

Hi Friends!

Danielle here today with the next challenge for Young Crafters Unite. This time it's all about being trendy!

This card was really fun to put together, and I think I included some hot trends for sure.  I went with arrows, hexagons, and a little washi for my project.  I also think that the color combo of aqua and red is still on point. I used the arrow and "what's up" sentiment from the Just Hello set :)

YCU 13: Trendy!


The winner of the challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to the fabulous Simon Says Stamp!
Hope you'll join us!



7 comments

  1. Nice cut around "P" on your sentiment:)
    HEXs,buttons twine,graphic stamps,red/aqua and washi..yep you hit ALL the trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Danielle! I love these colours together and those hexagons are so fun. Such a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card, Danielle! I love your card-making style; your cards are always so crisp, trendy, and cool. The red and aqua color combo rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOVE this!! This is my favorite color combo and I love the arrows - very nice touch! I HAVE to get me some hexagon dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely trendy! I really like how you cut out the little part of the cardstock for the p...that is cool! And the washi tape looks great...love your color choices, really mod looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are showcasing such fabulous trends Danielle! I adore your hexagons and your color combo, fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top