Sending You

*I'm looking for more ideas for my video series, anything you want to see comment or email me!*

It's Friday! I made it!  Phew this week was crazy.  Warm weather means loads of outdoor activities and little time for crafting. By the time 8pm rolls around I'm seriously pooped!

I did manage to sneak a few cards in this past weekend and am just getting around to sharing them with you.

This card, while simple in design, was a wee bit time consuming.  I stamped butterfly/frame stamp 3 times. I cut out the center portion, cut out the butterflies, colored them, and then stuck it all to my card. That sounds confusing I know, but it makes more sense if you look at the stamp LOL I love the purple with aqua, so happy!

I have a video for you on Sunday over on A Blog Named Hero. I'll be sure to remind you again then!

Supplies

7 comments

  1. LOVE this! All that cutting was so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color combo! You're so good w/ CAS! Have fun w/ the boy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I appreciate that you took the time to do all that cutting so that the butterflies could be different in each square. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty...love all those little windows..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you know how to work the white space!!! As far as videos goes I have no suggestions yet but have to say that I'm loving the ones you made so far. Will be looking forward to the one on Sunday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! i love the frames and bold colors. the layout is perfect

    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top