Good Luck!

Happy Friday! We made it!

Stopping by to share a card I made for G.  You see, he starts his little pre-school this Fall. I know, I know it's months and months away, but he is so excited to go to school it's contagious. I've been working on some little school things for him now, because I know once summer comes we will be way busy. 

Also, I am running my first post-baby 5k tomorrow so I could use some good luck too! I'm pretty nervous.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Be sure to stop by on Sunday for a special post. I also have some fun things to share with you next week!

Supplies

10 comments

  1. Perfect! Love this good luck card! So cute! :> I like the street under the text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SOOOO cute, Danielle...love it! And so will he. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute. Love the polka dot bus...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be, everything would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run like you're being chased! Unless that includes screaming, in which case I'd say just run really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet.....oh & good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is just too cute...totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's too sweet! I love the "we made it" at the beginning, so true. I sort of feel like that every week! Good luck in your run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Preschool is fun. :)

    Good luck on your 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck in the 5k! the card is a perfect 'back to school' card, great paper patterns :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top