Be BOLD with Koren Wiskman


Hello everyone- Koren here with a Pride-inspired card using the Big Bold Brew stamp set by Neat & Tangled.  My cup runneth over with love! This stamp set along with many others are retiring, but are on sale in the Neat & Tangled online shop.  

The background rainbow was created with a stencil from my stash, but we all have rainbows in our stash, right?  I ink blended this rainbow with distress oxide inks.  The panel is Neenah 110lb cardstock cut to 4-3/4" x 3-1/3".

I stamped the main image from the Big Bold Brew stamp set from Neat & Tangled using My Favorite Things Intense Black Ink, and I colored it using the alcohol markers, and have a color map of the Copic colors used.

I stamped the shadow image using the same black ink as before, and then stamped the heart image and the "drip" using Distress Oxide Ground Espresso, and filled in with Walnut Stain Distress Marker.  The image was popped up using Scotch 3M foam tape.  The entire panel was attached to a Fog cardbase using craft foam for dimension.  The card is a standard A2 size card cut and scored in a landscape orientation.

I hope I inspired you to create something today.  Please be sure to check the Neat & Tangled blog for more inspiration, and Be BOLD in your creations.

Koren


1 comment

Back to Top