Spreading Some Light + a Sale

Hello friends,

I truly hope you are doing well.

I know things right now are quite upside down for most of us, and I hope you are starting to find a rhythm in your days.

Our little family has been hunkered down at home for just about the last 3 weeks, and we've spent that time adjusting and finding our new normal schedule with working at home, and home schooling our 3 young kids.  It's been interesting to say the least!

With all that is going on, I didn't feel quite right offering a new release for the month of April.  Tackling a new release seemed like it would just be too much on my plate, and I didn't need to add to any more craziness.

Traditionally, I've done an April Fool's Sale on the 1st of the month, but that didn't seem right either. But I did still want to offer something for this month.

I know things are weird and uncertain for everyone right now, but hopefully this sale can be a bright spot, and offer you the chance to get some new crafty supplies to help you pass the time, stay creative, and send happy mail to those you love!


The sale is good on your entire order, even sale items. It can only be applied to what is in stock, and cannot be combined with other codes. 

Please keep in mind, that right now it's just me hand packing each and every order (in addition to my new job as teacher! haha) So I just ask for patience with the ship times. I'll move as efficiently as I can. The best you can do, is create an account during checkout. That way you can sign in and check the status of your order at any time.  As soon as it ships that information gets updated!

I have set no end date for the sale.  I know for us here in Delaware, at the moment May 15th is the soonest we are able to return to school and work. And so, as long as I am able, I'll just keep the sale going.

Keep spreading your light! Keep crafting! Keep creating! Keep sharing!

I've also been working with Robbie to create some fun freebies for you, so I'll be back next week with those!

xo,
Danielle


No comments

Back to Top