Warmest Wishes Card with Daria

Hello-hello Awesome People!

Daria here. Today, I am playing with Grateful Heart stamp set 


To start the card, I cut a panel from grey card stock. Then, I stamped, coloured and die-cut flowers and leaves from Grateful Heart stamp set to place them on a grey panel with foam squares.  To add more interest, I drew lots of tiny not so regular dots between my coloured images. At first, I wanted them to be white, but couldn't find my white gel pen... so I used the black one. But, it is also a good option. 


I took sentiments from Classic Christmas stamp set, and placed it at the bottom of my grey panel along with a tiny stripe of silver glitter paper.


For the background, I used embossing folder from Alexandra Renke - Square Grid. I like to keep my cards white, and embossing makes them look dimensional and interesting while keeps them very "clean". 


Hope you like these simple ideas and will give them a try. 

xoxo
D.

3 comments

Back to Top