Holiday Baking with Mindy Eggen


Welcome everyone! Mindy Eggen with you today to share a sweet and simple holiday card. 

This card is featuring the Holiday Baking stamp set which have you checked out the price on this set??? It's on sale at a huge discount!! It's such a great set to add to your holiday stamp sets. Be sure to check out THIS POST from Danielle on some amazing savings and little shipping delay.

I stamped my images onto Neenah Solar White card stock with a copic friendly ink and colored with copic markers. Then used the coordinating die to cut them out with my Gemini Jr.


I die cut out a snowy hill from white card stock and attached to a background created with pattern paper from the Snowy Day Remix Collection.

Next, I just arranged my images onto my snowy hill. They are ready to bake some goodies! 


I finished off by stamping a sentiment onto the card front with Versafine Black ink. Quick and simple but oh so sweet! 


2 comments

Back to Top