XOXO Love You Rainbow Hearts with Cheiron


Hi there crafty friends, it's Cheiron here with a card using one of my favorite techniques using the Heart Duo stencils, Distress Oxides and Distress Blending Brushes to create a soft rainbow heart background filled with hugs and kisses....I stenciled the hearts in all my favorite Distress Oxide colors. Once the hearts were stenciled in, I gave them a "spritz" with my Distress Sprayer and blotted the panel with a paper towel to created the water spots and give added dimension.


After I stenciled the hearts, I used the small XOXO from the Just Because set to give a little more interest. I stamped the XOXO in the same colors of Distress Oxides over the hearts (these inks stamp beautifully, even with small sentiments). I added two hearts from the Love Mail dies and the I love you from the Typed Sentiments onto a Skinny Strips banner.


Hope you liked the look of this colorful background! It sure makes me happy. I'd love to hear what kind of backgrounds are your favorites to make :)

SUPPLIES:

5 comments

  1. I love this simple, yet so colorful and sweet card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple, yet so colorful and sweet card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design :) Love this background :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top