So Very Thankful Fall with Keeway

Hey there! It's Keeway joining you today with some fall inspiration! How amazing was the September release, right? There were so many beautiful and cute products. Our designers are so talented! Fall is my favorite time of year, great weather, beautiful sceneries, and the return of my pumpkin spice latte....ha! Miriam created this absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous oak leaf stamp and die set for September that is truly a must-have. It also matches last year's maple leaf stamp and die set. My project today showcases the oak leaf stamp and die set!

The first thing I did was die cut the intricate leaf die 3x on a piece of white card stock that I already sized down to A2. I cleaned up the intricate leaves and set it aside for now. Next, on watercolor paper, I painted various fall colors - reds, oranges, greens, and browns approximately in the areas where I die cut the leaves. Using the same colors, I added some splatter onto the white card stock.

Once my watercolored panel was dry, I adhered the white die cut piece over it with foam tape. Then, with each leaf, I slightly curved it, then added clear adhesive of the leaf and inlaid back to its respective spots. Do you love the dimension of the leaves!?

I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set in white over kraft card stock. I trimmed each line down with a paper trimmer and adhered it to the center of my card with foam tape.

I love how it came out! Hope today's project inspires you start your fall crafting. Until next time!

12 comments

Back to Top