June Guest Designer Janna Werner with a 'lucky' layout


It's Friday and our June guest designer Janna Werner is her for her third and final post of the month.  It's been a pleasure having her, and I know you are going to love today's project.  Here's Janna with all the details:

Hello everyone, this is Janna. I am here with my third and last post as guest designer for Neat And Tangled. Working with the beautiful stamps, dies and sequins was so much joy and I hope I was able to inspire you with my layouts and cards.

For today, I created another layout, using summerlike and happy colors and floral motives to emphasize the happy theme of the page. It is about one of our dogs, Luzie. She is a lovely and happy dog and very sweet (and she knows!). The title is German and means 'luck is furry'.



I worked with the Medallion Flower Builder stamp set to highlight the title and subtile and to add the dots on the page. The heart on the bottom of the scrapbooking layout was cut out with the Scored Shapes dies, as well as the circle in the back of the heart on which I stamped with the Heart Of Gold stamp set. 


The lovely light blue sequins give the finishing touch.



Thanks to everyone for stopping by today, please make sure to browse the Neat And Tangled blog for more inspiration from the amazing Design Team. Have a crafty day!

Lots of greetings,

Janna

2 comments

Back to Top