Noticed By Neat and Tangled!

We've been out and about checking out your work and love what we're seeing!

If you've been noticed, please proudly display this badge!

I don't think I will ever tire of seeing cards using our Origami Map stamp set. With cards like Natalie's how could I? 

How could this bright and bold card by Jenn using Crafting is My Jam not make you want to run to your craft room?

I love how Brandi modified the sentiment from Warm Wishes to fit around the coffee cup!

Linda is on top of her Christmas cards! I love the focal point she created using our Simple Christmas stamp set!

This card by Annette using Life is Beautiful and Hand Stitched is so bright and cheerful! And those sets work so well together!
Thank you so much for using Neat and Tangled for your projects and for sharing your creativity with us!

If you use Neat and Tangled and would like to be noticed make sure to play along with our Little Tangles challenges, add cards to our Flickr group, or share on our Facebook page!

Thanks for stopping by!
Danielle

5 comments

Back to Top