Rainbow of words

Hello everyone!

Today I'm here with two similar cards in rainbow colors. Bible Journaling and Bible Journaling companions are my favorite stamps sets from our September release! Do you like them? I love to combine different fonts and sizes and this time I decided that I need nothing but words on  my card. I chose the same stamp combinations for both cards, but played with their locations. First, with the words right justified.



 And the second one with the words centered. I like that the letters are empty inside so I can color them. To get a perfect match, I used a blending pen and colored them with the same inks I used for my stamping. I chose soft colors to echo the kindness and light of the words in my message.

 
  
To complete the look, I added some matching enamel dots. Don't they look fun?

Thanks for visiting us today!
Sveta

8 comments

  1. I am in love with these cards! They are so beautiful and would be such a special treat to receive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, Kristine, your words are so kind and makes me feel happy!

      Delete
  2. I like the words and the colors you used on the card. What a nice card to send to someone.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top