Happy Monday + Mother's Day Cards

Hi friends!

Well, it's Monday again! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I'm a very busy bee packing all your new release week orders! A fun fact: I still pack each of your orders myself! It means a lot of late nights - but I don't think I could trust anyone else to do it!

So before I dive back in to packing, I wanted to share some quick cards I made this weekend for Mother's Day. I used our new Send Pretty Mail and Gardenia Blooms Journaling Card sets. It would be so easy to mass produce a card like this! You could easily do a variety of sentiments: hello, thank you, happy birthday.

I simply stamped some flowers and leaves, colored them, added a little bit of detail with my white gel pen, and cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment on a 4x4 card base, and then adhered my flowers with some foam dots. Super simple, but still really beautiful!

mothersday

Speaking of clean and simple card making - that is the current challenge over at Little Tangles, our challenge blog. I would LOVE to see what you do with your Neat and Tangled stamps over there!  As always- free stamps are up for grabs!


Have a great day!
Danielle

10 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards!! CAS and so lovely! The pops of color are really stunning! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty little cards! They would make great notecards too - -you could do a whole set as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Danielle, I am waiting for my ones to arrive so I can make some simple cards too. So pretty and eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! So love the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the most perfect CAS cards, Danielle. Your cards always make me *gasp* in delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet designs, Danielle !! Love the coloring to bits!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top