Still Loving Gold!

Hello friends! Danielle here. The current Little Tangles challenge is one of my favorites. It is the color combo of white and gold, and I am a big fan!

And here is my card! Now I know, there is a lot of kraft going on too, but I did use white and gold!  I needed a quick card to mail with a package, so I stamped the Hello from Everyday Circles and added a few accents with a white gel pen. 

white and gold

Easy to mass produce! And you could easily use any of the stamps from Everyday Circles!

Hope you have a great Monday!
Danielle


6 comments

  1. how wonderfully clean, crisp & perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the gold with white accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Love the beautiful card! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive white gel pen technique to admire. Thanks for the sharing.

    Apartments for sale | Villas for sale | Villas in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top