Neat & Tangled in Week 41

Hello everyone!  It's Pamela on the blog today to share one of my favorite Project Life spread using my Neat & Tangled stamps.

I used Scrap Circles and stamped "Live" "Laugh" and "Love" onto a piece of acetate using white stazon ink.  I love how the white looks when I slip this filler card into my pocket!

I stamped my favorite sentiment from Merry & Bright onto one of my journaling cards and coloured the little banner with a stardust pen.  This sentiment is just perfect for my project life!

Week 41

Oh!  And did you notice that I used On the Strip 2 on one of the journaling cards?  I stamped the stripes in grey on both right and left side of my last journaling card instead of using a solid stripe.

How are you using your Neat & Tangled stamps?

--- pamela

Supplies:

2 comments

  1. love your Project Life, the stamps look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I like the strip stamping and speech bubbles. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top