Neat & Tangled meets Project Life

Hi everyone! It's Pamela here for the last day of September 2013. You may have seen my Project Life spreads during release week. I have another Project Life page spread for you today that uses Just for You and A Lot to Say.

Here is the page spread that I did to document my birthday back in August.  I used the speech balloon from A Lot to Say for some of my journaling with others being on a piece of vellum stitched in place.

Week 34 - Page 2

I stamped the solid balloons onto the pattern paper and also added the outline balloon stamped on vellum. Then on the right side of the date, I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment from the same set.

Week 34 - Page 2 - Close Up

I decorated the pattern paper a bit with the fun confetti stamps and stamped more balloons on another journaling card, this time, stitching the tail for balloon.

Week 34 - Page 2 - Close Up

--- Pamela

Supplies

3 comments

  1. Wonderful job on your page! I really like the wood and sky backgrounds and how you used vellum for journaling. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Pamela! I love the stamp sets and love how you used the stamps on your PL Spreads!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top