Hugs and Kisses


Hi everyone!  Amy here with a sweet little Valentine to get your mojo going for creating!  I've got a great way to use those small sentiment stamps to make your own focal point.  Here I've used the 'xoxo' stamp from My Heart Sings.
 
xoxo

I started with a sheet of typing paper the same size as my card front.......die cutting a heart in the center.  This then serves as my mask to stamp the xoxo in the pattern above.

xoxo

The final step was to die cut my heart frame from 2 different heart dies.
Very simple card.....really!  :)

Have a great Monday everyone!!
 
{xoxo}
Stamps:  My Heart Sings (Neat and Tangled)
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Ink:  Pure Poppy (PTI)
Dies:  Limitless Layers: Hearts (PTI)



7 comments

  1. Awesome masking and stamping! Love the CAS design with the bold red...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful and sweet card ... love neat and tangled stamps... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to use those little stamps and I love the scalloped heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Amy's card, what a great use of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top