Welcome to the NEW Design Team Members!

Happy Friday Friends!

I am here today to announce the 4 new Neat and Tangled Design Team Members! First, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to apply.  Reading your applications and looking at your amazing work was so inspiring! There was an unbelievable amount of talent that applied, which made my job nearly impossible.  I mean it when I say I cannot wait to see what you continue to bring to the crafting community, and in the future when there is an open call I do hope that you will apply again!

Now, I'm sure you are curious to meet the newbies!  And here they are, be sure to visit their blogs to check out their work and say hello!

I am a mom of two beautiful, creative girls and wife to my hubby of nearly 12 years.  We live on 2 acres in NE Ohio with our four cats and lots and lots of antique automobiles.  I started scrapbooking in 2001 and picked up stamping a few years ago.  After my girls have gone to bed, you will find me either folding never-ending piles of laundry or tucked away in my crafty space making stuff… cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, gifts... I love them all!  I am happiest on days when I get to be creative.  I am both honored and giddy with excitement to be a part of the Neat & Tangled team!! Visit Katie's blog at Our Charmed Life.

Hello!  My name is Pamela and I live in beautiful B.C., Canada.  I am currently working full time by day and studying part time by night, so it's great to be able to have this hobby to keep me sane!  I started crafting a year ago with a small stash from a few LSS, until I discovered online shopping and have been buying stamps and supplies online ever since!  Besides crafting, I also enjoy playing musical instruments as well as photography with my little instax 25.  I'm so excited to be able to create with the design team at Neat & Tangled! Visit Pamela's blog at miao-a design blog  

My name is Amy Kolling.  I live in Topeka, Kansas with my husband and two very energetic kiddos.  During the day, I work full time as a Dialysis Nurse at a large clinic.  I've always enjoyed papercrafting and started this hobby with scrapbooking my wedding a long time ago but it wasn't until I asked about a company's stamp catalogue that I became obsessed with stamping!  I have found so many great friends along the way and could never replace them.  I enjoy so many styles of stamping that I'm not sure exactly what style "I" am!  For me, it depends on the challenge or stamp set, as to what type of card I create!  I was honored to be in Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2012 Top 5 this summer.  My cards for that contest I think reflect my style more than anything I've done.  I am currently designing for Lil' Inker Designs, Market Street Stamps and now joining the DT here at Neat & TangledVisit Amy's blog, Stamp-n-Paradise
Kasia Tomaszewska
Hello, my name is Kasia, I'm 25, I come from Poland but thanks to many smaller and bigger decisions I've been living for last 1.5 year in colourful and magical Istanbul. I came here together with my fiance and I totally enjoy living in such an inspiring and exotic city! We both love living creative life, setting up our home, snapping photos, eating good food, travelling and enjoying the little moments and I collect all of those good memories and document them in my scrapbooking projects. I've been crafting for quite a while (since August 2007), but after we moved I had time and opportunity to get into scrapbooking more seriously and I love it. I create layouts, experiment in art journals and often make little cards and sweet surprises for my friends! I mix many styles in my projects (let's call it modern scrapbooking, shall we?:), play with medias, splash paints around, layer different elements and yes, I love little details which stamps can add! Therefore I'm really happy to become a part of Neat and Tangled family and deliver you some projects made with those cute little stamps! Visit Kasia's blog, worQshop

I am so thrilled to have these girls joining the team, and I cannot wait for you to see what they do with these stamps! :)

17 comments

  1. I'd say you made some terrific choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to all four of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new design team. Can't wait to see what they create :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Ladies! I am so excited to see your upcoming creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to these talented ladies! Can't wait to see how they make magic with Neat And Tangled stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great team! Looking forward to seeing all they have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies!!! Yayness....Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh looking forward to seeing all the amazing work from the other 3 members <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing lots of creativity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ladies! What an amazing team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Ladies! I am looking forward to seeing their creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go, everyone! This will be fun! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the new members of the DT--looking forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ladies!
    So excited to see what you design for us!
    Off to see your blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic DT you've assembled! Looking forward to seeing their N&T creations!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top