Lawnscaping 37: Dimension!

Good Monday morning!  Back today with the next challenge over at Lawnscaping. This week it's all about dimension!
The winner will will a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!
Simon Says Stamp

Using dimension on scrapbook layout's is something I tend to avoid because it makes it hard to get in albums, and makes my albums super thick. But I challenged myself for this one.  I added dimension by having lots of layers (glassine bags, cardstock, photos), and using buttons, foam dimensionals and flair.  It definitely has dimension, but still fits nicely in my album :)

Hope you play along, and I'll be back Wednesday!

5 comments

  1. I love how you spelled out two.5 months - so cute! And your model is so super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the soft colors in the layout, and your boys are just too cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top