Happy Tuesday! Back to the usual routine for us. Sad the holidays are over, but now I have Spring to look forward to.
So let's talk New Year's. I don't do resolutions, never really have. Not that I think they're a bad idea, I just know they don't work for me. But, I do like to have some hopes for the year. This time I decided to write them down, and keep them somewhere I would see them daily. So I made a hope jar.
Since I do like to get personal with you every now and then I thought I'd share a few of my hopes. I have about 20 in the jar, but I'll save you some time and just list a few :o)
I Hope To...
1. Finally run a half marathon (I got pregnant the last 2 times I was training)
2. Spend more time with friends
3. Get better with budgeting
4. Join a design team (a girl can dream!)
5. Take G on some new adventures ( big or small)
6. Worry less ( I have terrible anxiety)
7. Soak up all the little moments of daily life
8. Scrapbook! (These thousands of pictures, stories, and keepsakes need homes!)
And here is the jar. I used my new(to me) Hero Arts butterfly stamp, and colored it with Copics. I chose some really bright bold colors so it would catch my eye. To make it shine I dusted it with some Perfect Pearls. I die cut the light gray tag, and stamped the envelope pattern. Finally I die cut the word "hope" and the tab, and sewed them onto the tag. Tied it onto the jar with some ribbon and ta-da! I have it sitting on my dresser so I can see it everyday.
So, what are your hopes for this year?