Owl Notes

Hey friends, it's hard to believe this will likely be my last post of 2011! Where did the year go?

Here is another set of cards I made, this time more like stationary.  I went for something fun and whimsical.  I cut some cardstock down and got to work. These were super simple to make, and you could obviously fancy them up if you like. It's nice to have a few of these on hand for when I want to send out a little note.

I stamped the woodgrain background, added a strip of patterned paper and twine, and then stamped and paper pieced the owl.  Super easy!



I wish you all a very safe and happy New Year's! No exciting  plans here, will likely be in bed before midnight :o) See you in 2012!

Supplies

4 comments

  1. so adorable...I love this owl...he is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set ... the wood grain stamping is perfect for a background. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! of course I love anything with owls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute owls teamed with the woodgrain stamp - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top